Site Engineer Job Key/Responsibilities
Reporting to the Senior Engineer you will responsible for ensuring that the works elements under your control are delivered to the correct quality and in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner. Working collaboratively with the wider project team to deliver successful project outcomes.
- Primary role is to provide engineering services for elements of the work e.g. piling, drainage, earthworks, pavements, concrete structures etc. in line with program requirements.
- Provide accurate and clear setting out for works before work is programmed to commence, allowing time for independent checking where required.
- Assist in preparing RAMS prior to work commencing.
- Monitor supply chain including reviewing their safe systems of work.
- Maintain high personal safety and environmental standards in accordance with company policies and report any standards on the site which are considered buy you as inadequate.
- Where required supervise assistant engineers and collaborate with the works supervisors.
- Reviewing drawings, schedules, specifications, method statements and pass information on to the site supervisor, supply chain and labour force.
- Ensure that the drawings and specification documents contain sufficient accurate information for construction of the works. formally request any missing information insufficient time to allow the program to proceed without delay.
- Ensure records are kept for work performed, problems experienced, labour, plant and materials used, communications to and from client, supply chain and third parties.
- Confirm in writing any verbal instructions received from the client or designer and ensure that comprehensive records of resources employed on additional works are maintained.
- Regular calibration testing of instruments and recording of tests.
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of 3 weekly programmed in conjunction with the senior engineer.
- Prepare and present records on progress and program.
- Complete inspection and test plans, including checks of dimension accuracy and quality.
- Maintain survey books as required.
- Ensure quality control and implement best practice.
- Reconciliation material usage and wastage.
- Civil Engineering related qualification (HNC, HND, BSc MSc, BEng, MEng).
- Previous experience delivering complex structures/roadworks in a similar role.
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme SMSTS.
- Relevant CSCS Card.
- Other relevant training (preferred includes Appointed Person, relevant lifting training and temporary works co-ordination).
- Understanding of Engineering Principles and extensive technical knowledge of construction techniques and best practices.
- Knowledge of construction contracts and forms of contract through formal training.
- Computer competence (MS Word, Excel, Document control system, Primavera software).
- Free Visa = Do Contact Us Regarding The-same.
- PF Benefits.
- Our Company Pay For Your Flight Tickets.
- Attractive Salary for freshers.
- Lunch Facility available.
- Accommodation facility.
- Other benefits.
All candidates work under the direct supervision of the Managing Partner and CEO of Gollip Companies. Selected candidates will received (Appointment Letter) Via Email : firstname.lastname@example.org