Responsibilities could include:
- Prepare AFE’s and assist in economic justification for well work
- Track and meet goals related to LOE and production
- Analyze and interpret well, field, and economic data and provide control measures
- Review well data and provide the engineering prospective with charts, maps, schematics, etc.
- Design, initiate, and coordinate well procedures for completion, work-over, and well maintenance
- Provide engineering perspective with drilling & completions, formation evaluation, wire-line, cementing, reservoir stimulation, artificial lift, facilities & pipe-lining
- Evaluate, recommend, and justify artificial lift
- Provide at-site supervision and well control, and ensure safety is implemented
- Interpret formation geology, well and field potential, and economics
- Act as documenting liaison with State of Texas RRC Oil & Gas division
- Research inactive wells to locate new potential
- Design Plug and abandon procedures
- Manage service companies and evaluate performance, pricing and contracts, and efficiency
- Design enhanced oil and gas recovery and fluid disposal projects
- Maintain leases in accordance with surface and mineral owners
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS in Petroleum engineering
- Experience with field operations either through similar position or with oil field service company
- 10+ years of experience within production engineering
- Ability for advancement and over time taking on a leadership role
- Must be able to be a team player and work with field hands, engineering managers, service companies, and executive team
- Strong work ethic and drive
- Problem solver and ability to solicit solutions from engineering and non-engineering (but experienced in running work-overs rigs) staff in the field
- Organization skills, timely handling of paper work, and communication to all relevant parties in the organization is critical
- Free Visa = Do Contact Us Regarding The-same.
- PF Benefits.
- Our Company Pay For Your Flight Tickets.
- Attractive Salary for freshers.
- Lunch Facility available.
- Accommodation facility.
- Other benefits.
All candidates work under the direct supervision of the Managing Partner and CEO of Gollip Companies. Selected candidates will received (Appointment Letter) Via Email : email@example.com