Security Guard Responsibilities
- Protecting company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observing for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Acting lawfully in direct defense of life or property
We are looking for a professional security guard to protect our premises, assets and personnel. You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions.
The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report.
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment
- Perform first aid or CPR
- Proven work experience as a security guard or relevant position
- Trained security officer with diploma
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation
- Integrity and professionalism
- High school degree
- Free Visa = Do Contact Us Regarding The-same.
- PF Benefits.
- Our Company Pay For Your Flight Tickets.
- Attractive Salary for freshers.
- Lunch Facility available.
- Accommodation facility.
- Other benefits.
All candidates work under the direct supervision of the Managing Partner and CEO of Gollip Companies. Selected candidates will received (Appointment Letter) Via Email : email@example.com