Killam Development is a real estate company that is focused most aspects of real estate industry such as: acquisitions, development, management, and urban planning. Killam currently has most of its property throughout South Texas, and is actively seeking to expand.We are looking for individuals who will work towards that goal and can add value to the company as a whole.
As a member of Killam Development team, the individual will play an integral role working with all senior staff members in fulfilling specific property and/or portfolio level responsibilities. Responsibilities will focus on providing support for the property manager, financial analyst, and real estate coordinator utilizing Excel software, business plan modeling, Yardi implementation and support, and other responsibilities in support of the real estate team.
This internship would be a 1-2 year commitment and you would be working up to full time during the summer and part time during the school year. The internship will give you a realistic view of the real estate industry as you spend your time working on a variety of transactions and business development initiatives. You will build a strong foundation in the basic skills of financial problem solving, negotiation and execution, property management, and gain experience in marketing the firm’s products and services effectively. Desired Skills and Experience
- Currently a junior (or about to become a junior) pursuing Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, marketing, or any real estate related field.
- Must be motivated and a self-starter
- Needs to possesses excellent communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented without losing track of the big picture
- Needs to multi-task effectively and efficiently
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office software
- Free Visa = Do Contact Us Regarding The-same.
- PF Benefits.
- Our Company Pay For Your Flight Tickets.
- Attractive Salary for freshers.
- Lunch Facility available.
- Accommodation facility.
- Other benefits.
All candidates work under the direct supervision of the Managing Partner and CEO of Gollip Companies. Selected candidates will received (Appointment Letter) Via Email : email@example.com