Purchasing Manager Responsibilities
- Developing, leading and executing purchasing strategies
- Tracking and reporting key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Crafting negotiation strategies and closing deals with optimal terms
As a Purchasing Manager you will be responsible for sourcing equipment, goods and services and managing vendors. The successful candidate will be able to perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search for better deals and find more profitable suppliers.
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
- Proven working experience as purchasing manager, agent or officer
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
- Interest in market dynamics along with business sense
- A knack for negotiation and networking
- Working experience of vendor management software
- Ability to gather and analyse data and to work with figures
- Solid judgement along with decision making skills
- Strong leadership capabilities
- BS degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- Free Visa = Do Contact Us Regarding The-same.
- PF Benefits.
- Our Company Pay For Your Flight Tickets.
- Attractive Salary for freshers.
- Lunch Facility available.
- Accommodation facility.
- Other benefits.
All candidates work under the direct supervision of the Managing Partner and CEO of Gollip Companies. Selected candidates will received (Appointment Letter) Via Email : email@example.com