Office Clerk Responsibilities
- Maintaining files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail
- Answering the phone to take messages or redirecting calls to appropriate colleagues
We are looking for a competent Office Clerk to perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support our offices. You will undertake a variety of activities in the office ranging from filing and answering the phone to basic bookkeeping.
An effective office clerk has the ability to work diligently to help maintain smooth office operations. You must be reliable and hardworking with great communication skills. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with office equipment and procedures.
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
- Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues
- Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
- Undertake basic bookkeeping tasks and issue invoices, checks etc.
- Take minutes of meetings and dictations
- Assist in office management and organization procedures
- Monitor stocks of office supplies (paper clips, stationery etc.) and report when there are shortages
- Assist in making travel arrangements and booking venues for conferences and events
- Perform other office duties as assigned
- Proven experience as office clerk or other clerical position
- Familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles
- Working knowledge of office devices and processes
- A fast typist with knowledge in stenography and taking dictations
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- High school diploma
- Free Visa = Do Contact Us Regarding The-same.
- PF Benefits.
- Our Company Pay For Your Flight Tickets.
- Attractive Salary for freshers.
- Lunch Facility available.
- Accommodation facility.
- Other benefits.
All candidates work under the direct supervision of the Managing Partner and CEO of Gollip Companies. Selected candidates will received (Appointment Letter) Via Email : email@example.com