Basic Job Description:
Lubricate machinery, change parts, or perform other routine machinery maintenance.
1) Clean machines and machine parts, using cleaning solvents, cloths, air guns, hoses, vacuums, or other equipment.
2) Dismantle machines and remove parts for repair, using hand tools, chain falls, jacks, cranes, or hoists.
3) Inspect or test damaged machine parts, and mark defective areas or advise supervisors of repair needs.
4) Install, replace, or change machine parts and attachments, according to production specifications.
5) Lubricate or apply adhesives or other materials to machines, machine parts, or other equipment, according to specified procedures.
6) Reassemble machines after the completion of repair or maintenance work.
7) Remove hardened material from machines or machine parts, using abrasives, power and hand tools, jackhammers, sledgehammers, or other equipment.
8) Replace or repair metal, wood, leather, glass, or other lining in machines, or in equipment compartments or containers.
9) Start machines and observe mechanical operation to determine efficiency and to detect problems.
10) Collaborate with other workers to repair or move machines, machine parts, or equipment.
11) Collect and discard worn machine parts and other refuse in order to maintain machinery and work areas.
12) Inventory and requisition machine parts, equipment, and other supplies so that stock can be maintained and replenished.
13) Measure, mix, prepare, and test chemical solutions used to clean or repair machinery and equipment.
14) Read work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair or maintenance.
15) Record production, repair, and machine maintenance information.
16) Replace, empty, or replenish machine and equipment containers such as gas tanks or boxes.
17) Set up and operate machines, and adjust controls to regulate operations.
18) Transport machine parts, tools, equipment, and other material between work areas and storage, using cranes, hoists, or dollies.
- Free Visa = Do Contact Us Regarding The-same.
- PF Benefits.
- Our Company Pay For Your Flight Tickets.
- Attractive Salary for freshers.
- Lunch Facility available.
- Accommodation facility.
- Other benefits.
All candidates work under the direct supervision of the Managing Partner and CEO of Gollip Companies. Selected candidates will received (Appointment Letter) Via Email : firstname.lastname@example.org