Logistics Executive will work hand in hand with our Customer Service + Logistics teams to
manage all tasks related to Order Management, Customer Fulfillment, Warehousing &
Logistics and RMA. You will be an integral part of Service Operations team in defining and
creating the structure to ensure we always meet the standards of Order Management and
Customer Fulfillment. You will work on multiple projects simultaneously, experience options
parts of the business rapidly and have the opportunity to highlight your unique talents and
skills to grow along with Zimplistic.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Order Management
- Receive customer orders and handle all related queries
- Validated Received Orders ( Customer Details, Payments and other requirements) and
convert in clean fulfillment order.
- Escalation invalid/dispute orders for resolution.
- Manage proper documentation related to Orders such as Invoices and Delivery Notes
2. Customer Fulfillment
- Trigger consignment pickup from factory to designated location
- Ensure fulfillment order created and delivered to end customer on time
- Coordinate with 3rd Party Logistics team for delivery order proof (POD)
- Control and Monitor Warehouses and Stock Movement of Materials
- Ensure accurate inventory in designated warehouse and initiate for monthly/quarterly
- Report warehouse and inventory discrepancies to managers
4. After-Sales Services/Reverse Logistics
- Receive RMA requests from Customer
- Escalation of RMA Issues in line with warranty clause
- Coordinate to perform collection of defect units, replacement, and send to diagnostic
& repair center for issue resolution.
- Complete refund of RMA request.
- Manage proper documentation related to RMA
- Order Management, Customer Fulfillment, Warehousing, Logistics SLA, RMA and
- Min 3-4 years experience with a Major in Business studies.
- Excellent Writing and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player and have the ability to interact with all levels in the
- Effective time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excell, PowerPoint & Visio), Google Drive etc.
- Free Visa = Do Contact Us Regarding The-same.
- PF Benefits.
- Our Company Pay For Your Flight Tickets.
- Attractive Salary for freshers.
- Lunch Facility available.
- Accommodation facility.
- Other benefits.
All candidates work under the direct supervision of the Managing Partner and CEO of Gollip Companies. Selected candidates will received (Appointment Letter) Via Email : firstname.lastname@example.org