We are looking to hire a Geologist with brilliant research and analytical skills. Geologists should be technical and scientific experts with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
To ensure success, Geologists should have a meticulous attention to detail and demonstrate a keen interest in geological, geochemical and geophysical data. Top candidates will have intuitive problem solving skills and display confidence in practical assignments that involve seismic, volcanic, electromagnetic and gravitational activities.
- Study the relationship between an organization’s projects, and its environmental impact and sustainability.
- Develop new methods for geological analysis and data collection with the least harmful environmental impact.
- Analyze geological, geochemical and geophysical data collected by tests and surveys.
- Manage sampling and reports from apprentice geologists and provide purposeful feedback and recommendations.
- Measure seismic, volcanic, electromagnetic and gravitational activities.
- Design topographical and geological maps.
- Provide geological assessments and advice to governments and construction companies.
- Learn innovative and modernized methods of geological work by attending workshops and courses.
- Manage and oversee contractors and their work.
- Ensure that workers are compliant with health and safety regulations.
- Responsibly manage budgets for geological projects.
- Deliver pertinent feedback and insight into work projects to management through regular meetings.
- Conduct frequent training sessions with staff regarding investigations and data interpretation.
- Degree in Geology or Geo-science (essential).
- 3 years of experience in mining, environmental assessments, land development and/or land remediation.
- Adaptable to work in various environmental conditions outdoors.
- Excellent knowledge of geology and geological factors of the specified location.
- Great technical ability to design mappings of geological data, and use geological databases and software.
- Superb communication skills to work with management and staff alike.
- Practical experience in collecting and analyzing geological information such as water, soil and rock data.
- Comply strictly with safety codes, standards and procedures.
- Ability to write accurate reports on data collection and analysis.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Intuitive leader who displays accuracy and attention to detail.
- Abide by all federal, state and local laws related to geological work.
- Free Visa = Do Contact Us Regarding The-same.
- PF Benefits.
- Our Company Pay For Your Flight Tickets.
- Attractive Salary for freshers.
- Lunch Facility available.
- Accommodation facility.
- Other benefits.
All candidates work under the direct supervision of the Managing Partner and CEO of Gollip Companies. Selected candidates will received (Appointment Letter) Via Email : firstname.lastname@example.org